Friday, July 27, 2012

The Voice: Season 3 Mentors


Over the past few weeks, we've been given a few of the mentors for Season 3 of The Voice. The last remaining mentor, who will join Christina's team, was announced today. Right now, each coach has 1 mentor each. The past 2 seasons, they each had 2 mentors. There is now word on whether there are only going to be 1 mentor per team, or if the remaining mentors will be announced at a later date.

Here are the teams:
Adam Levine – Mary J. Blige
CeeLo Green – Rob Thomas (of Matchbox 20)
Christina Aguilera – Billie Joe Armstrong (of Green Day)
Blake Shelton – Michael Bublé

I am really excited for 3 out of these 4. I'm not psyched about Mary J. Blige. Nothing against her, just not a huge fan. She has been on Idol before, so we'll see if she brings anything different to The Voice. As for the other 3, I'm huge fans of all of them, so I can't wait to see how they do as mentors. I am most surprised and interested to see Billie Joe Armstrong. Doing a show like this just doesn't seem like it would be his thing. I absolutely love Michael and Rob, I think they're both great musicians, but better yet, they are hilarious! I am dying to see Blake and Michael together...it's going to be a hoot!

Season 3 of The Voice begins on September 10.

No comments: