Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Glass House, Ep. 5


First 10 minutes? Nothing. But. Drama! None of it even dignifies talking about...just plain stupid, drunk fighting about absolutely nothing! Honestly, I have absolutely no idea what the entire house was fighting about, nor do I care. Time to move on. Seriously.

Kevin returns to the house, and Ashley is gone for good this time. She came back twice, but 3rd time sent her packing. I kind of thought maybe Kevin would be gone due to some of his behavior recently. I don't know why Ashley wasn't gettin' the love, there really wasn't anything wrong with her.

Mike and Holly receive the fewest number of votes this week, which means they will be this week's team captains with a chance of going into Limbo.

Can I just say that the longer this season goes, the more and more bored I'm becoming with each episode. It's definitely no Big Brother that's for sure. Maybe it's just because I don't really like any of the people.

Team Mike wins the challenge, and he is safe from Limbo.

Has Hell frozen over? Prime Time 99, aka Alex, came back up the tubes! The viewers voted him back in???? Nope, he's just to deliver the Fanswers (whew!). And just like that, the evil was gone again.

The votes are in, the other housemate going to Limbo this week is: Andrea. Both Stephanie and Kevin received votes as well.

So, who's coming back? That's a tough one. I'm thinking Andrea.

No comments: