Thursday, July 19, 2012

Duets, Ep. 1.10


Finale night is here. I have absolutely no idea who is going to win. I like all three. If I had to guess, I think I'd go with J Rome, but we'll see. I could really do without all the extra stuff tonight. I really don't want to see eliminated contestants perform again. Just tell me who wins and be done.

Each of the contestants perform again with their coach. John was great on a song from Wicked, nothing new there. He's always consistent. Jason just rocked Elvis! J Rome was great again, as usual, except at the end, his falsetto was a little off.

Finally, we get to the results. 3rd place is Jason. 

Now, if I have to guess the winner, I'm going to say it is 100% a Jennifer Nettles contestant, and it will be someone who's name starts with a J. And the winner is: J Rome!!! And, I was right!

The final 2 are both with Jennifer Nettles's singers, so apparently she did something right.

Will there be a season 2? And if so, will the judges all stay the same? Something to think about. In the mean time, the next singing competition up is X Factor, which will be starting soon.

No comments: