Monday, July 30, 2012

The Glass House, Ep. 7

I'm really getting bored with this show. The house does nothing but fight! Unlike Big Brother, there is really no one that I relate with or even want to root for at this point. Half the time, I have no idea what they are fighting about or who is on who's side. Since most of the show is arguing, there isn't much to report on.

Besides fighting, their other conversations are just totally boring. 20 minutes into the episode and nothing has happened.

Who's returning from Limbo? Close vote, 51% was what Jeffrey received to come back over Mike. He volunteered to go to Limbo and it just about backfired.

Losers/Team Captains: Joy and Stephanie
Joy received the fewest votes.

Team Stephanie (Kevin, Erica and Jeffrey) wins over Team Joy (Gene, Andrea).

The house votes, and with a vote of 3-3, Joy must vote...so obviously, she chooses Andrea to join her in Limbo.

I'm so sick of Joy and Gene, so I hope Andrea comes back next week.

 

No comments: