Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Big Brother Buzz: Only 1 Day To Go!

I don't know about anyone else, but I am getting so excited for Big Brother to start! Only 1 day and 2 hours to go!

Today on tvguide.com, they shared some juicy info on some of the contestants, so I shall share it with you!

The first bit of information is on Joe Arvin, the 43-year-old chef, wasn't supposed to be on the show. A 23-year-old bartender named Mike was originally cast, but he backed out. Great. I bet he was supposed to be the cute one on the show, but we're stuck with an older guy and a bunch of other losers. We'll see, maybe someone will buzz off Frank's hair in his sleep, and he'll be more manly looking.

We all want more info on Willie Hantz don't we? I just have to say that this golden nugget of information is priceless!! So, Willie is 34. Apparently he has a 17-year-old daughter (which means she was born when he was 17). His 17-year-old daughter is going to have a baby this month, while he's on the show. What does a Hantz brother in this situation say? "I'm going to be the sexiest, 34-year-old grandfather you ever saw!" Holy crap! This guy's going to be a riot! In other Hantz news, he claims he's NOT going to make the same mistakes the other Hantz's have: "Somebody in this family has gotta win something because we're running out of chances." Ha! Russell couldn't have said it better himself. I guess if he doesn't win, he'll be working with Russell and Sean in their house flipping business next season (if there is a next season) of Flipped Off. He says he won't be like Russell on the show. He doesn't want to be mean and kick people when they're down like Russell did, because you have to know your boundaries. He doesn't think that Russell could last a week in the Big Brother house. I don't know about him not surviving, but I don't think anyone else could survive a week with him! Somebody would be coming out in a body bag (my Seinfeld friends will appreciate that reference)!


Jenn Arroyo will be one of this year's gay or lesbian contestants. I was wondering who it would be, but didn't really have a valid guess. So now we know, and there is one more coming up. Read more to find out who the other one is. Jenn is the wild one with the weird hair and tatoos. She's in a heavy metal band (big surprise). Her years on the road have prepared her for the house. "I know what it's like to be in close quarters with a bunch of people burping and farting in my face, so I can handle any kind of roommate. Bring it on!"

Frank Eudy hasn't had steady work in 2 years. His father is ex-pro wrestler Sid Vicious (never heard of him, but maybe some wrestling fans have). He describes himself as a "country bumpkin yokel". Oh dear...this guy could be interesting! His last potential job was as a male nanny! He says he's "not working right now because it's hard to find something I really want to do." In the mean time, his friends with jobs are all jealous of him getting to hang out at the beach and stare at girls all day, so he's got that going for him. After that glowing description of himself, he shares that his goal is "to be the most respected player in Big Brother history." Yeah, I see that happening.

Long-haired Will Heuser auditioned for American Idol and was signed by 3 different labels and was dropped by all of them. He claims it was because he came out as gay. (Whoa! Didn't see that one coming!) However, I did think that if you cut his hair off, he looked like either Reichen or Chip from The Amazing Race (I always got them confused...I think it's Reichen though). His biggest concern in the house is fighting all of the girls for the flat iron. Ok, yeah, he's definitely gay. He says, "I just got a fresh new weave and I am not  to be messed with." Ok, so did he also turn into a black woman? A weave and a 'tude...quite the "dude". Ha!

Ashley Iocco seems a bit "out there". She says that she is "very into visualizing and putting out the healing love energy, so I plan to create my own secret alliance in the house. This is how it goes: I will be Snow White and seven other contestants will be my dwarves only they won't know it. They're going to subconsciously protect me and keep me safe in the game. Cool, huh?" Wow. I'd say that's a winner right there. That's a fool-proof plan, how could it go wrong? Oh, let me count the ways... But what can you expect from a spray-tan technician?

I had high hopes for Shane Meaney. But he sounds like a real player, if you know what I mean. He didn't know anything about Big Brother until a month ago when he was voted Cosmopolitan's Man of the Year from Vermont. He's worried about "having my mom watch me have sex with a girl on television. She's very religious, and, back when I was growing up, she told me vaginas had teeth. I stayed a virgin way too long because of that." So sad. His biggest weakness is blond, gorgeous Southern belles." Good luck, Kara.

Kara Monaco will fit right in Ashley's "wonderland", because she started out playing Cinderella, Alice and Wonderland and the Little Mermaid at Walt Disney World. She had hoped to get on The Amazing Race, but her friend flaked on her, so she decided to go out for Big Brother instead. She said she's definitely open to a showmance (enter Shane, cue heart attack for Shane's mom).

Danielle Murphree is very confident that she can win this game, because she specializes in patients suffering from dementia and schizophrenia. She says she'll "immediately be able to spot the players who are off their rockers." She plans on hiding the fact that she's a nurse, who's working on 3 different degrees including a Masters. Her plan is to say that she's not that smart and that she's a kindergarten teacher. She says, "how can someone who works with Play-Doh all day and reads The Berenstain Bears be that much of a threat, right?" Can I just say "ouch" for all teachers. Wow, that's pretty ignorant for someone so "smart."

Jodi Rollins is the oldest player this season, and is also a newleywed. Although the oldest, and a step-mom to 5 kids, she is NOT going to be anybody's mama. She said "I'm not here to cook. I'm not here to take care of people. Sorry, no way." Some people say they are super fans, but this woman actually wrote a college paper on it! Now that's dedication! She says, "People think I'm crazy but I don't care. I am a Big Brother nerd and I proudly embrace it." You go girl!

Jojo Spatafora should not be mistaken for a Guidette, or someone from Jersey Shore. She is an authentic, first generation Italian born in America. She's a freelancer/something to do with promotion/bar tender/go-go dancer. Yikes! Sounds like a busy girl. Sounds like she'll be busy on the show too, because she says "I love, love, love attention!"

At 21, the youngest member of the house is Ian Terry. He's been watching the show since he was 10. Man do I feel old! Being an engineering student, I think he'll either be really good at this show because he can analyze things well, or he's going to be the first one out because he has no social skills. He thinks he has the winning combination: "The name of the game is to be a threat without looking like one." Interesting. We'll see if he can pull that off. His FAKE geeky glasses should help him quite a bit in the "unlikely threat" category. Yeah, the ugly glasses are fake! He can see perfectly! Speaking of things that are fake, he said "I was supposed to spend the summer working in silicon chemistry, but something tells me I may be dealing with silicon in other ways." Ha! His mother made him promise that he "wouldn't be a douchebag on TV. And also that I wouldn't smoke while I'm in the house. And also that I would stay a virgin even if I meet the right girl." (Sounds like his mom must know Shane's mom.) So, the guy I thought I would like the least, at least on paper, now looks like he could be one of the most interesting players in the House!

I am so psyched for a summer filled with weird, wacky, back-stabbing, secret alliances, showmances, and more! Who's with me???

No comments: