Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Bachelorette Finale Spoiler


We are only a few weeks away from the season finale, where we will see who Emily chooses.

Personally, if I was Emily, I would choose Sean. If I could choose for Emily, I would probably pick Sean as well. I think that Jef might not be ready to be a Dad quite yet. I think he will be a really great Dad someday, but I don't know if he's ready to jump right into being the father of a 6-year-old. As for Arie, with his racing, how much will he be around? It seems like he wouldn't be able to offer as much support as Emily is wanting for her and Ricki. If the choice was between Jef and Arie, I would definitely go with Jef. He's a lot more fun, and I think he genuinely cares for Emily. Not that Arie doesn't, but I just don't get the same vibes from him as with Jef when he is with Emily. Sean, on the other hand, he just seems like the complete package. He's extremely sweet and caring, he's got a funny, quirky side, not to mention he's extremely good looking. His family seems very welcoming and loving. Out of all the families, I think she fit in the best with Sean's family. Obviously Arie's family wasn't the best fit. She got along well with Jef's siblings, but let's remember, she hasn't met his parents yet.

So who did she choose, and are they still together? Reality Steve has broken the news of who the last man standing is. Thanks to Sharon, I've become obsessed with Reality Steve's blog. I love his recaps, and the way he writes. Part of what he does is investigates and reports spoilers. So, if you can't wait until Sunday, July 22nd, continue reading. But if you want to be surprised, stop reading NOW!

And the man of Emily's dreams is...drum roll please...JEF! The skateboarding underdog won Emily's heart. It appears that they are in fact engaged. There is no word as to who came in 2nd and 3rd, and whether or not anyone else proposed.

So there you have it. Who picked Jef from the beginning? I know I didn't. If I hadn't read spoilers for the first few weeks, I never would have guessed that he would have made it past the first few rounds. The longer he stuck around, though, the more he grew on me, and I can see that they have a connection. Will it be one that lasts? That remains to be seen. With the track record of the show, I'm not going to be surprised if it doesn't last.

No comments: