Thursday, September 27, 2012

X Factor, Ep. 2.5

Trevor Moran, pt. 2
Ok, did not expect him to be singing LMFAO. So, he's part joke and part serious. I think he actually has some talent, but his personality is what really wins over the crowd and the judges.

Owen Stewart
What is with all the really cute, way too young guys? Of course he is amazing! Oh my gosh, he's GOOD! I'm a fan! He didn't wow Britney...really? What's wrong with her?

Freddy Combs
Has lost 400 lb! He's a minister! He's full of surprises. The voice that came out of him was totally unexpected. What an inspiring and heartfelt story.

Lauren Jauregui
Oh my, another talented youngin'. Such a deep, soulful voice.

Jordyn Foley
What an annoying little girl! Simon's worried before she says anything. Haha says that he hopes she's not singing Annie. Well, she is. He says he's allergic to "Tomorrow"...haha She definitely can sing and perform but so nasaly and annoying. I'm with Simon: "I hate it."

No comments: