Monday, September 24, 2012

Dancing With The Stars, Ep. 15.1

I'm so incredibly excited about this season of All-Stars! When they said they were doing an All-Star season, I thought there might be a couple good ones, but they would also bring back annoying people who stayed much longer than they should have, like Marie Osmond, Cloris Leachman, Nancy Grace and Gladys Knight. Congratulations to the casting department for bringing back the best of the best (with only a few exceptions-Bristol, Pamela).

Joey and Kym
Love Joey. He always brings so much energy and good technique as well.
20.5 
(That's way too low! But, I guess they can't start them all out with 10s right away.)

Shawn and Derek
She's so funny...she feels like she's cheating on Mark! She has an awesome partner in Derek, though! They make an awesome couple. Both have won before, so they are going to be tough competition.
22

Sabrina and Louis
She might have been a contender with her old partner, Mark. I don't see her going too far with Louis. It's nice to see the house band can still murder a good song. She's still as good as she was back then. The crowd went nuts!
22.5

Helio and Chelsie
He's still just as funny as ever! He is one smooth cat! Even though he doesn't have the same partner, he couldn't have gotten any closer with Chelsie.
21.5

Pamela and Tristan
Pamela looks like the disco ball trophy! Is it just be, or did her boobs get bigger again? She's good, but as I remembered her from last time, she's still too stiff. She just isn't up to the level of just about everyone else on the show. Her days are numbered.
17

Melissa and Tony
She's such a natural. And she is so dang gorgeous!
21

Apolo and Karina
I think out of all my favorites this season (and let's just face it, that inludes just about everyone except Kirstie, Pamela, Bristol and Sabrina), I think Apolo is my favorite-favorite. You have to think this guy is a favorite to win: he won Season 4, he's won 8 Olympic gold medals, and last time he was on, he was training for both things at once! This time, he's focussed! Look out everyone!

Now for the routine: love the outfits, high energy and fun, fun, fun! He's just so talented (and it doesn't hurt that he's nice to look at too).
22
(What? Where were the 8s and 9s?)

Gilles and Peta
Can you say "hot"? He's got charm and he's got grace and technique...quite the combo.
24

Bristol and Mark
I feel bad for Mark, I wish someone else (like Louis) could have been stuck with her. I hope the heavy-hitting winners send her packing back to Alaska asap. I must say, she appears to be more loose than last time. She used to be so stiff and awkward when she tried to shake. Not bad, but I'll never be a fan.
19.5

Drew and Ana
Love Drew! It's so great to see him back on the floor again. I wasn't sure how it would be having him paired with Ana, but I think they compliment each other well.
21.5

Kelly and Val
I think they make a very good couple. Maybe she can help Val make it more than a couple weeks. It's been 7 years, but she looks exactly the same and is still quite talented. I didn't know how she would compare to the more recent winners, but she looks like she's ready to put up a fight!
21.5

Kirstie and Maks
Kirstie's lucky she got Maks again, I don't know if anyone else could handle her. Again, she surprises by being better than you would think she would be. I still don't think she's up to par with everyone else, but she is fun to watch.
19

Emmitt and Cheryl
Welcome back dear Emmitt, aka Twinkle Toes! Get down with your bad self! He doesn't look like he's lost a step since Season 3. I just love watching him, he just looks like he's having so much fun!
24.5

This season is just going to be insane! Everyone is so good! I thinks it's going to come down to who has the most fan votes.

No comments: