Friday, September 14, 2012

The Voice, Ep. 3.2: Blind Auditions

Adriana is first up on episode 2. I like her, I'm not blown away though. She has a very clear voice. She can be a little pitchy, but I think she has potential...and so do all 4 coaches, as they all turned around. She chooses Christina (who now has 3 girls...I can never figure out why she never picks guys). Since I wasn't blown away, I'm happy she chose Christina.

Casey Muessigmann (Musicman). He sings "Sweet Home Alabama"...real original. He's decent, but nothing special or spectacular. I hope Cee Lo gets him. Darn it...he chose Blake.

Aquile has such a smooth voice! I really like him! His tone was amazing. Adam, Christina and Cee Lo all turned around. In the end he chooses team Christina. Boo! She got a good one there...her first of the seson, in my opinion.

Mackenzie comes out and plays guitars to Foster the People. He's a really cool kid with a good story. Come on people turn around! Cee Lo is the only one to turn around, so congratulations, Cee Lo, you got your first good one.

Julio: what a bubbly Latino! He is so much fun to listen to! He got Blake and Cee Lo to turn around. He chooses wisely and chooses Blake. I can't wait to see what Blake will do with him!

Another great episode, with some really good talent.

No comments: