Thursday, September 27, 2012

X Factor, Ep. 2.4

Adonis  & John
Funny Greeks! Yikes... Why was John even there? "Yeah", "Come on"...that was it. While Adonis "murdered the song" according to Simon.

Dinah Jane Hansen
15 years old! She looks like she's at least 20. And she sounds like she should be even older than that! Her voice sounds so mature. She needs to work on the really low notes, but boy when it gets into a more normal register, she's amazing. I think she sang the song as good or better than Beyonce! Wow, LA actually said the same thing!

Arin Ray
He got put in the group Intensity last season. He's good and took a risk with doing his own song. It was decent, but I've heard stronger voices.

Natalie Martin
She's cute and really good!

Nick Perrelli
What a joke! I really thought he was joking. I thought it was terrible. Boy was I wrong apparently! The judges thought he was the best thing since sliced bread. I don't get that at all!

Beatrice Miller
Very young, but she has potential. I didn't think she was outstanding.

One4Five
I don't even know what to say about them. I wasn't impressed, but I guess it's just because I don't like rap.

Changi Li
Yowza! She can barely speak English, and she's dressed like a sailor. There's no way she's any good. And she says she's 52! She looks like she's 18! Never heard "My Heart Will Go On" sung quite like that. It was quite painful. I understood maybe 3 words of it. And then she just wouldn't stop!

Austin Corini
So cute, 2 girls ask him to sign their arms because they think he's really cute. Holy crap this kid is good! And he's only 16! Wow, I'm a fan already. He has amazing stage presence. Those girls are just going to eat him up!

Nick Youngerman
Ice Ice Baby...it was nice, nice baby! Loved him! And he's from Ohio! Great song and he kind of added his own twist to it.

Jamie (duo)
They are just way too disgustingly in love with each other...get a room, my goodness! They aren't horrible, but they probably shouldn't have done an original song. I didn't think they were as bad as the judges thought.

David Correy
He's really good. He looks like Travie McCoy and he sounds like Bruno Mars.

Tara Simon
Wow, she really thinks highly of herself. She thinks she's a celebrity! The more they show of her, the crazier she gets. For a vocal coach/teacher, she is NOT very good. Why on earth is she singing so low? That just sounds weird! Way too many crazy runs, crazy lady! Yikes, the judges like it! Wow, can't believe they liked it.

Sophie Tweed-Simmons
Daughter of Gene Simmons. She is gorgeous...how did that happen? Oh my, she's good! I really like her voice. It's very different, I don't think I've ever heard anything quite like it. Wow, the judges are being kind of hard on her.

Daryl Black
He's a funny guy. He doesn't look old enough to have 5 kids. He completely changed "Stereohearts". It's a little too slow, but there's no denying he has an amazing voice. So silky smooth.

Trevor Moran
He's got quite the personality for such a young kid. How do you go from dancing around one minute, to an hour later, sick and curled up on the floor. He was so pale. How dare they keep us wondering whether he lives or dies...

No comments: