Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Next: New York

A-Wall--John Rich
Straight out of Harlem, this guy had a brain tumor as a kid and has written songs that major artists have recorded. He sings Ne-yo's "Sexy Love". This guy is very talented. He has a great sound, but he definitely does not have a unique sound to his voice.

Baiyu--Nelly
She sings Fergie's "Big Girls Don't Cry". She has a very deep voice, which I usually don't like from girl singers, but she sounded really good. She took very good notes from Nelly and toned down the hand movements and over-the-top energy.

Frankie Z.--Joe Jonas
He used to perform in the boy band Wow and is also a dance instructor. He sings Jason Derulo's "In My Head". I love this guy! Great voice, great dancing. He's the complete package. Oh and did I mention, he's really cute, too!

Ali--Gloria Estefan
She sings Miley Cyrus's "When I Look At You". She is so cute! I love her voice, especially for this song. Wow!

I really thought Frankie had it in the bag, but Ali is going to give him a run for his money! I wish they could take both of them!

And the winner, and singer representing New York is: Ali!

No comments: