Thursday, September 13, 2012

Big Brother, Ep. 14.27

Synopsis:

Nominated: Ian and Dan
Veto Winner: Danielle
Evicted: Shane

Question--what is with Dan and Danielle's taped fingers?

Great quote--Dan: "we have to start eating our own ducks."

I love the fact that each player has a final 3 deal that the 4th person doesn't know about.

Nomination Ceremony: Danielle nominates Ian and Dan...which is exactly what Dan wanted.

We FINALLY get to see what's going on at the Jury House! Great quote from Joe: "It's like waking up and someone's peed in your Wheaties."

I'm really surprised that Britney and Frank got into such a big fight. Usually, even the worst of enemies get over their problems and realize it's just a game.

Veto Competition:
The object of the game is to put a face between 2 events/descriptions. There are so many that if you are wrong, it's almost impossible to tell which ones you have wrong...especially since some have more than one right answer. Surprisingly, Ian doesn't win, Danielle does. That girl is kicking it into high gear winning competition after competition.

Now Dan is going to try to persuade her into turning on Shane. She's listened to Dan this whole time...this is one time she should NOT! Don't do it Danielle...Dan's lying! Oh my gosh, she's gonna do it!

Wow. I have no words. Dan could possibly the biggest, most successful manipulator in reality tv history.

I really feel sorry for Shane...he didn't deserve what just happened to him. I also feel sorry for Danielle, but she did that one all to herself, so I almost don't feel sorry for her. Dan has lied and broken her spirit far too many times to count, she should not have put Shane's life in Dan's hands. The red flag to her should have been the fact that she had to talk Dan into keeping Shane safe when he was HOH.

Dan does make an excellent case for what he did (to further her in the game), but the way he goes about things is so ruthless. Dan has burned so many bridges, that he really has made Danielle look good, so she really could win this thing.

Wow, just so much craziness! What a season this has been...expect the unexpected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am afraid that Danielle has sealed her fate. I think the two boys are going to the end and I think both boys figure they have a better chance against each other than against Danielle. I have my money on Ian to win the money and Shane to win the 25000.00. I would personally vote for Frank, but I think Shane is going to get a lot of pity votes.
When Brittany was yelling at Frank, I saw things from a different perspective. She mentioned that there are no rules, and everyone broke and switched alliances one time or another and what Dan is doing in the game to save his hide is part of the game. And I had to think if she thinks this way and Dan thinks this way- no wonder there is lying going on in every room. They both have played the game before and maybe-unfortunately- that's what it take. For being a RN, Danielle is not that swift_ oh that's right she is only a kindergarten teacher :))))