Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Next: Semi-finals

The top vote-getter from tonight will move on to the finals.

Krystle Cruz (Nelly)
I'm still not a fan. The background music is drowning her out. She is totally out of breath at the end, and she's really just shouting the song. I'm glad the coaches knew that it wasn't very good.

Ali Brustofski (Gloria)
Unlike Krystle...great sing choice. She killed it!

Jordan Baird (Joe)
Nice song choice as well. He's a little flat at first, but he found his rhythm. He is just so good looking! Love him!

Ashley Kimbrae (Nelly)
She's the real deal. I hated the musical arrangement and background vocals...it was just so distracting. Once you got past the annoying "wide awake" track on constant repeat in the background, her performance was really good.

Iliana (Gloria)
What a great performance. I don't think she missed a note. I really liked it and her very much.

Michael Ray (John)
I forgot how hot this guy was! I hate country, but I love this guy! He is so talented! He sounds like he should be on the radio right now. John thinks he's the man to beat. Nelly thinks he's the --it. Haha

The 7th performance comes from the one singer who got voted back by the public. There were quite a few that I would have liked to see come back. The winner is:

Cori Yarckin (Gloria)
She rocked that song! It was a little too much like the original, but it was still really awesome!

No comments: