Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Voice, Ep. 3.6: Blind Auditions

Michelle Brooks Thompson
Wow, she is really good. She has got a really big, strong and controlled voice. Kind of surprised she went with Adam, I expected her to go with Christina.

Diego Val
He has a very tough story with a very happy and positive message! Love the song choice, and I'm a sucker for a guy playing a guitar. He's got a really cool vibe, I really like him. Someone turn around! I can't believe only Cee Lo turned around, but at least he's on the show.

Lauren Brooke
She is beautiful and has a good voice, but she had quite a few issues with pitch. She was flat more than a couple times, and as a result, no one turned around.

Suzanna Choffel
She has a very different, raspy voice. It's kind of cool though. She has a tough choice between Adam and Blake, and I don't think she could go wrong with either. Blake is the lucky coach.

Dez Duron
Hopefully this season someone picks him! As soon as Blake turned around, he knew who he was. I wish he would have picked a better song, but it doesn't matter because he has a very good, unique voice. I love that Blake has a little man crush on him. Darn it, he picked Christina.

VJ
Risky move to sing a Cee Lo song. He's good! A little too much of going from low to falsetto. Too bad, no one picked him. Like Blake said, another song would have suited him better. If nothing else, he got to sing a duet with Cee Lo.

Alexis Marceaux
She lost her house in Hurricane Katrina...so sad. She started out a bit rocky, but it got better. Her look didn't really match the song style or her voice. She wasn't outstanding, so that's probably why Cee Lo was the only one to turn around.

Brandon Mahone
He's very good, but he doesn't blow me away for some reason. Maybe it's because I don't know the song. I'm kind of bummed that he picked Adam. I think Adam can do better than him. I think there are so many better, more memorable singers.

Jeffrey James
I can't believe no one turned around for this guy! He was amazingly talented. It doesn't matter that they wished they had turned around...it's too late! Poor guy.

Jordan Pruitt
She was a Disney star. Seems like she's had quite a career already, not sure why she needs The Voice. She says she wants to sing more mature songs, but her voice is so young sounding. I don't really think she's that great. Nice job for picking her Christina.

Terisa Griffin
She was definitely good, but I wasn't completely blown away. She has quite a personality. Good luck with her, Blake!

No comments: