Friday, September 28, 2012

Project Runway, Ep. 10.11

The Challenge:

Create a look for Heidi's Truly Scrumptious baby collection. I love everyone's reaction! Dmitry said it's like designing for a cat...haha!

New twist! Not only do they have to design for a baby, they also have to take care of a life-like baby! They will have to feed, change and rock their crying babies! Oh my gosh...best. challenge. ever!

Fabio said he used to be a babysitter...what?! He's really into his baby. I love Dmitry's quote: "It's not real Fabio, leave it alone."

Chris has the "demon spawn of Satan" lol!

Heidi pays a visit and she gives them another twist: create a companion outfit for the baby's mom! Yikes!

The Runway

Fabio
Cute, but a little too simple. I like the Mom's outfit better.

Melissa
I like the face on the back. The Mom's shirt is cute.

Dmitry
The kid looks like he's a red crayon (Nina said the same thing!). The car on the front makes it look a little dated and old fashioned. The hood is too pointy. At the panel he shows that the hood unzips to make it look like a cape...that's cool!

Sonjia
That kid is stylin'. I really like the Mom's look.

Chris
That girl looks adorable. The headband is really cute. I have to agree with the Mom though...I hate the fabric he used for her.

Elena
Hers actually turned out really cute. I like the little blazer. The Mom's look is really nice.

The Winners: Sonjia (boy) and Chris (girl)
Auf Wiedersehen: Elena

No comments: