Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Voice, Ep. 4.8

Team Adam

Michael Austin vs Warren Stone
I'm gonna say it right now, go Warren! Adam should have never picked Michael. He's Adam's weakest pick. How funny is it that it's also police (Michael) vs firefighters (Warren). I must say Michael sounded better tonight than in his audition. They were pretty evenly matched, I'd say. Warren is just so smooth, and more versatile I think.
Winner: Warren (and how interesting that Adam mentions his diversity as a reason for picking him...I must know what I'm talking about)

Team Blake

Grace Askew vs Trevor Davis
Winner: Grace

Caroline Glaser vs Danielle Bradbery
My vote definitely goes to Danielle in this battle. I just don't think I care for Caroline's voice. Danielle is the youngest in the competition and she is so amazing! I can't believe she is that young and has never had a singing lesson and she's that good! I did really like their harmony at the end.
Winner: Danielle
Adam and Usher push their buttons to steal, and she chooses Adam's team

Team Shakira

Tanya Reynolds vs Mark Andrew
Winner: Tawnya

Team Usher

Jeff Lewis vs Josiah Hawley
These guys look very evenly matched and their looks are also very similar, like they could be brothers. They both have such a cool laid back vibe. I honestly could close my eyes and not know which one is singing...they are that similar. I honestly can't make a pick with these 2. I think maybe I'd lean toward Josiah.
Winner: Josiah

Audrey Karrash vs Jamila Thompson
Winner: Audrey

No comments: