Monday, April 1, 2013

The Voice, Ep. 4.3

Team Adam
Karina Iglesias - Some of her notes are falling a little flat. She has a lot of power and grit.

Duncan Kamakana

Warren Stone - Wow, I was really bored by him for most of the song, but then at the end he came alive. For country, he does have a good voice.

Team Blake
The Swon Brothers - They're good, but I'm not blown away for some reason, not really sure why.

Holly Tucker - I'm a little surprised the coaches all turned around so quickly. She's definitely really good, but she isn't the best I've heard.

Team Shakira
Garrett Gardner - Much better song choice for him this time around. He didn't get any chairs to turn last year. I love the twist that he put on "7 Nation Army" by The White Stripes...very cool. He seems like such a genuine guy. Happy he made it this time!

J'Sun

Monique Abbadie - She is amazing! She killed Shakira's song, and she even sounded like her in certain spots. She has a real attitude and great stage presence. Loved it!

Team Usher
Taylor Beckham - Oh I hate this song! And I hate what she is doing to it...it's even worse than the original. Just based on voice, I think she's good, but the song is absolutely awful.

Chelsea M

Michelle Chamuel - Such an incredibly unique voice. Her look and voice do NOT match! I liked it!

No comments: