Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Voice, Ep. 4.10

Team Adam

Duncan Kamakana vs Sarah Simmons
I was a huge fan of Sarah during the auditions, she was amazing. I wasn't really impressed with Duncan in the little bit that we saw of his audition, but man, he won me over (what can I say...cute guy playing a guitar). This is such a tough battle...I want them both to stay very badly! There better be a steal. I think in terms of a battle though, I think Sarah blew him away. She changes her voice so much in one performance, it's really cool.
Winner: Sarah

Amy Whitcomb vs Agina Alvarez
Winner: Amy 

Team Blake


Justin Rivers vs The Morgan Twins
Winner: Justin 


Team Shakira

Brandon Roush vs Shawna P.
This song is really good for both of them. It's going to be a tough battle.I like this song as a duet between a guy and a girl...it really works. They are both really good, but Shawna is just overpowering him I think. As much as I like Brandon, I think Shawna will come away with the win.
Winner: Shawna

Cathia vs Mary Miranda
These girls are too cute! As both Latina girls, Shakira picked one of her own songs for them to sing. This could end up in a cat fight...Mary doesn't know her part and Cathia is not holding back telling her about it. Then during rehearsals, she said Mary was messing her up because she was singing her part. It's really hard to pick, I think they both have some really good qualities. The harmony at the end was very beautiful.
Winner: Mary
Steal: Usher uses his last steal at the very last second as she's leaving the stage!

Team Usher

Michelle Shamuel vs Chelsie M.
Winner: Michelle

No comments: