Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Voice, Ep. 4.4

Team Adam
Patrick Dodd - I've never liked "Walking in Memphis" but he has a decent voice. It's very gravely. His dread locks are an interesting look.

Agina Alvarez

Team Blake
Trevor Davis

Savannah Berry - Oh, I really like her voice! Really beautiful tone. She has a lot of control and an amazing vibrato. Holy cow, and she's only 17!

Team Shakira
Brandon Roush - This guy is really good! Nice to see a rocker, and he's killing it! Incredible! I can't believe Shakira is the only one to turn around!

C Perkins

Team Usher
Audrey Karrasch - Wow, right off the bat, I can tell she's amazing. The coaches also heard it right away as well. She has a lot of confidence and her pitch is spot-on. She has a really cool tone and scratchiness to her voice. Love her! And she seems like a really fun girl as well.

Orlando Dixon - I'm not impressed at all with this guy. He sounds like a million other mediocre singers. Nothing special about him at all. Usher pushed his button at the very last second...I really wish he wouldn't have. I don't know what he heard that made him want to push his button.

No comments: