Friday, October 12, 2012

X Factor, Ep. 2.8 & 2.9

The Top 24...

Young Adults: Mentored by Demi, with guest mentor Nick Jonas

Cece Frey, Willie Jones, Jennel Garcia, Nick Youngerman, Paige Thomas, Jillian Jenson

My favorites: Jennel, Cece, Jillian, Willie

Over 25s: Mentored by LA (who is not happy...get a grip dude), with guest mentor Justin Bieber

Jason Brock, Daryl Black, David Correy, Tara Simon, Tate Stevens, Vino Alan

I am so bummed for Jeffrey Gutt! They picked Tara Simon over him?? First major travesty of the competition! What a loss!  2nd travesty: the fact that LA doesn't want this category and doesn't think there is a stand out in this category...what??? Hello: Vino and David are A.MA.ZING!!! If LA sabotages this group the way he did the guys last year, there will be no forgiving him.

My Favorites: Vino, David (and if I had to choose 2 more: Jason and Daryl)

Groups: Mentored by Simon, with guest mentor Marc Anthony

Sister C, Dope Crisis, Emblem3,
+Judge-made groups-Lylas, Playback, Lyric 145

My Favorites: Playback, Lylas, Dope Crisis (and I guess Emblem3)

Teens: Mentored by Britney, with guest mentor Will.I.Am

Beatrice Miller, James Tanner, Carly Rose Sonenclar, Diamond White, Reed Deming, Arin Ray

My Favorites: Carly, Diamond, Beatrice, Reed

No comments: