Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Voice, Ep. 3.11

Battle Rounds continue!

Team Cee Lo: Cody vs Domo
Go Cody! Love this guy! Country boy doing Lady Gaga, say what?! Should be interesting. It's definitely geared toward Domo...not really a fair fight. I hope he can pull it out or at least get stolen! I'm loving the performance, they are actually really good together! The Winner: Cody! Woohoo!

Team Christina: Aquile vs Natalie
Go Aquile all the way! Love the James Morrison song she chose for them. Aquile will sound awesome on it! I don't think Natalie is all that talented, but she has improved greatly since her audition. The performance actually ended up being really good. Natalie impressed me, but I still love Aquile! Christina is dumb and is obsessed with choosing girls, so she'll probably pick Natalie. The Winner: Aquile! Yay! I'm glad she made the right choice for once.

Team Adam: Caitlin vs Melanie
Not really looking forward to either of these. If I had to choose, I'd go with Caitlin. I actually like Caitlin's voice now that she's singing a better song. They actually look like they could be related. Melanie is just too creepy. I was not digging this performance at all. The Winner: Melanie (boo!) Cee Lo and Blake want to steal Caitlin. She chooses Cee Lo.

No comments: