Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Voice, Ep. 3.8

Natalie Hernandez
Wow, she barely sang 2 words and Blake and Christina pushed their buttons. Even though she sang Taylor Swift, I agree with them...she's good! However, towards the end, she got really shaky-probably nerves. And she's 15!

Rod Michael
It is the year of the X-boybanders! He is really good, I can't believe no one turns around! I think if he had auditioned earlier someone would have definitely snatched him up.

Caitlin Michele
She might be good, but I HATE Florence and the Machine, so I really don't care for her audition at all. I'm sure singing anything else, she will be really good...and she better be because she's on Team Adam. And can I just say how creepy the guy with the mustache is?

Nicole Johnson
Country version of Kelly Clarkson's "Mr. Know It All"? Not a fan. I don't think she's a great country singer at all. I thought it was average at best. Not sure why Blake turned around, he's got plenty of better singers. Cee Lo thought she had a perfect voice...really? I thought she was shaky and pitchy through the whole song. Of course she chooses Blake. Grrr.

Kameron Corvet
It took me quite awhile to recognize the song...he really made it sound different. He's got a different sound, and he's decent, but I'm not blown away. When you compare him to the talent we've seen, he just doesn't stand out. Therefore, no one turns around.

Chevonne
She has sung background on tour with Lady Gaga, so you know she's not quite normal. She actually looks like she could be related to her. She really, really needs a makeover! I hate her look: her hair, her clothes, everything. I am not impressed with her singing either...nothing special. Not a fan. She belongs with Cee Lo, and that's who she chooses, thank goodness.

Kayla Nevarez
I really like this girl! Her song choice was very unexpected, but she rocked it! I didn't expect het voice to sound the way it does. So glad she ended up on Team Adam!

Celica Westbrook
She has a very sweet, yet powerful voice. I like her. I don't know if she's memorable, but she was definitely good.

Jessica Cayne
She was good until she got to the chorus. She got really pitchy. It got even worse when she started jumping up and down. Blake almost turned around, but thank goodness he didn't.

Rudy Parris
What an interesting guy. I don't care for the long hair, but at least it looks nice. Very interesting song choice, but it was good. He will make an interesting addition to Team Blake.

Cody Belew
This guy is a hoot! Most intersting guy award, right there! He's a farmboy who sings soul. He says in a past life he must have been an old black woman...ha! Out of all the judges he wants Cee Lo. It just so happens Cee Lo is the only one who has just one spot to fill. It's like fate! He comes out and immediately blows me away! That skinny little farmboy can rock! I'm going to enjoy watching him in the competition! He has an amazing voice and he's crazy funny. I was so scared because Cee Lo didn't hit his button until the last freakin' second! Cody had turned around and didn't see Cee Lo hit his button. That was great! He totally lost it when he realized what happened. The perfectness of Cee Lo being the one he wanted and thrn for him to turn aroubd at the last second to make him the last member of Cee Lo's team...loved it!

No comments: