Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Next: Finale

Before the actual finale, they have to perform again. Overall, they were pretty underwhelming.

-Ashley-decent
-Ali-just Ok/kind of pitchy
-Krystle-pretty awful...it was kind of painful honestly
-Cori-very good and quite entertaining
-Jordan-awesome and I love that Robin Thicke song "Get You Alone"; he was easily my favorite. If that doesn't earn him a spot in the final 3, I don't know what will.

The last singer is announced, and I was totally right, it's Jordan! He joins Michael Ray and Iliana, who was announced at the beginning of the show.

Final performances:

Michael Ray
He was born to be a country singer, that's for sure. There's not much to say other than, he's good. He's very consistent and is just clearly awesome. Which for me is saying a lot because I hate country.

Iliana
Why on earth would you pick such an old-fashioned song? Everyone knows that most people connect to more fun, up-beat songs...a slow song like that is not going to win you a show like this...sorry. It doesn't matter how good you are.

Jordan Baird
This performance is not nearly as good as "Get You Alone". Not only is it too boring, but he didn't sing it that great.

The only shot Jordan has to win is if enough people liked his first performance, and being hot will help, too. I think Michael will probably win it. He was a very early favorite going back to the first city audition. He was also the highest vote-getter, which made him the first finalist, so I see him carrying it through to the end. And did I mention, he's hot?!

And the winner is: Michael Ray! I picked it...I'm awesome. Actually, it was pretty much a no-brainer.

No comments: