Monday, October 22, 2012

The Voice, Episode, 3.13

More Battle Rounds!

Alexis vs Daniel: Team Cee Lo
I do NOT think Daniel was good in his audition at all. I thought he did better his first time around. I think Alexis much better...at least before hearing them sing. Love the Adam Lambert song choice. Daniel's low confidence and unwillingness to try because he might sound bad is just pathetic. It's now or never dude, pull yourself together or go home! It would be nice if he didn't slur his words so much that you could actually understand him. I really like her approach to the song and I really hate his. Go Alexis all the way! I can't believe the judges connect with him! The Winner: Daniel...boo! I don't think he deserved it at all! And this is why Cee Lo has not won...he picks the wrong people!

Brandon vs Nicole: Team Adam
Ugh..."Ain't No Mountain High Enough"? Really? What year is this, 1967? Let's sing a current, relevant song, please. Let's face it, they are both amazing singers. I hate the song, so it's hard for me to get excited by the performance, but they are talented. Tough call. The Winner: Nicole. I'm surprised there was no steal...of course Christina wouldn't steal...the "specific team" she is building is all female.

2 of the singers I have most been dying to see: Cassadee Pope and Joe Kirkland, both only received half-second blips! What?!?!?! I'm ticked! I wanted to see their complete performances. At least they both won.

Devyn vs Marissann: Team Christina
I think these girls are gonna totally rock "Free Your Mind". This is going to be a tough battle, they sound exactly alike. Great performance! The Winner: Devyn. Marissann gets stolen by Blake!

No comments: