Friday, October 26, 2012

Dancing With The Stars, Ep. 15.10

I can't wait for the "Gangnam Style" group freestyle, I think it's going to be awesome!

Melissa & Tony-Tango
Interesting mad scientist theme for their Britney Spears "Toxic" routine. I hate her wig! It made her look like a different person dancing, and I don't really like it for some reason. She danced it well, of course, though.
27

Shawn & Derek-Rumba
Titanic! OH. MY. GOSH!!! Derek, you made me cry! First his very sweet heart-to-heart with Shawn about opening up, being vulnerable and showing emotion, and then he's dressed as Jack and disappears into the fog at the end. Wow! Interesting that they danced on an elevated stage that looked maybe like a black iceberg? I thought maybe they would get in trouble for not using the entire, normal dancefloor. But no, instead, Carrie Ann considered the big, dramatic, romantic run/catch a lift. And then Len said there was no hip action and he didn't think it was a rumba. Geesh! That dance was epic...appreciate it!
27 (10 from Bruno!)

Apolo & Karina-Samba
So hot! Nailed the samba rolls! That was awesome, loved it. The song and the dancing just made me smile. I don't know what Carrie Ann was watching, I can't believe she didn't like it.
27

Sabrina & Louis-Waltz
She looks like Cinderella, but boy is that the most boring song ever? Yuck! It was nice to see her do something different for a change, but I don't think it's winning any votes. And neither is Carrie Ann with all her harsh comments tonight!
29 (a 10 from Carrie Ann...seriously??? It wasn't that good)

Team "Gangnam Style": Emmitt, Gilles, Kirstie, Kelly

This group has a lot of different opinions! Not really getting along too well. But it's still going to be awesome. I love the outfits! Emmitt's hips are so funny in this dance. "It's so wild, we're all going to end up in an institution" ha Kirstie!

AAAAAAH! That was hilarious! Gilles, oh my! That's all I can say. The solos all left much to be desired. There wasn't much dancing. Gille's was good and I loved Emmitt's homage to Drew's "Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy". It was sooo entertaining, but dance-wise, they got whooped by Team "Call Me Maybe".
27 I agree with the score, it should not have been as high as the other team and it wasn't.

No comments: