Saturday, October 6, 2012

Project Runway, Ep. 10.12

Last Challenge: Avant-Garde look inspired by a makeup muse created by L'Oreal Paris.

The Runway:

Melissa
Very interesting. I like the dress, but not sure about the vest.
8

Fabio
The top is very interesting with the shredded black over the red. For once, I actually kind of like something he made. I still hope he goes home though.
7

Dmitry
Man, can that guy sew! That suit is done perfectly! The only problem? Tim's right...I don't really think it's avant-garde. Woah! Just saw the back! That zipper is like 5" long and just barely covers her butt! Yikes!
8

Sonjia
I don't quite know what to think. The look as a whole is very interesting. I'm not sure I like the illusion that the top piece isn't connected to the rest of the dress. I do like the bottom though, except for the back. She kind of looks like a mermaid.
7

Chris
Stunning! Love the feathers, they really make the look.
9

Moving on to New York Fashion Week: Chris, Dmitry, Melissa and Fabio

Auf Wiedersehen: Sonjia

I gotta say, I'm surprised. Sonjia had been so strong and I don't think she had any truly bad weeks. On the other hand, Fabio did (at least in my eyes). I'm rooting for Dmitry, but I also like Chris and Melissa, so I will be happy if any of those 3 win.

No comments: