Wednesday, October 3, 2012

X Factor, Ep. 2.6

Auditions are over, and it's now time for boot camp. It's time to weed out the good and the bad, to get to the best of the best. Half will be going home. That's crazy!

Diamond White
This Whitney song has been done way too many times. She starts off kind of boring, but she definitely picks it up and it ends up being really good.

Austin Carini
He sings Adele, wow! He's going to have to make it a little more interesting if he wants to make it.

David Correy
I love this dude! He's awesome! And he sang "Mercy" by Duffy...so unexpected!

Jessica Espinoza
She has such a big voice! I'm surpised that they didn't think she was as good as the first time.

Jennel Garcia
I remember that I loved her first performance, so I hope she does really good. Oh, I love her song choice of Gavin DeGraw's "Sweeter". She has something really special. I love her to death!

Vino Alan
He's so talented. I think he might just be one of my early favorites. Britney wasn't that impressed? Really? Who was she listening to?

Johnny Maxwell
Uh oh, forgotten lyrics, the kiss of death. I think he sounded good, though.

And now for the bad...and let me just go on the record and say that I wasn't impressed with any of these the first time, and they totally proved me right tonight, thank you very much. Sorry, I know they are really young. They might just need more experience. The prize for this show is huge, so you need to be really good, because there are some truly talented people.

Jordyn Foley
If we wondered if she could sing a pop song instead of something broadway-we now know that SHE CAN'T! Wow, it was just so nasally, it was painful (again)! Someone needs to teach her how to sing from her stomach and not directly out her nose. She was all over the place! Yikes!

Trevor Moran
Best known for his ridiculous dance moves done to LMFAO. This time, he kills us with an incredibly corny version of Nicki Minaj's "Starships" (with the same dance moves). This time his singing was just as horrible as his dancing.

Nick Perrelli
Anyone remember his joke of an audition that I thought was absolutely horrible and the judges liked? Look who was totally right! Me! He stunk! No LA...it was not his nerves, and yes you were crazy for thinking he had talent.

Jake Garza
I don't remember seeing his audition. The judges said he was really good, but this time, he can't remember any of the lyrics and barely sings 2 words. I feel really bad for him.

Emblem3
They are pretty good, but right before them were a few other really good guy groups, who I think might have done better than them.

Tara Simon
She is so annoying! I wish that they wouldn't like her. I don't really care that she might sing well, she's just thay annoying!

Willie Jones
What country song will he wow us with? Haha. I still can't believe he sings country, and it's good!

Paige Thomas
She's really good, but she probably could have put a little more into it.

Cece Frey
Singing the same song as Paige. Meow! Cat fight! I really want to know if the leopard prints on her face are a tattoo or if she paints them on. Unfortunately, the diva is amazing, and she might have gotten the better of Paige.

Results:

Group A had a lot of good people who I'm glad made it!

Group B had a lot that I am so happy to see go. I am surprised that Jessica Espinoza didn't make it. I thought she was good enough to go through.

Group C also had a few of my favorites, so that's good news.

Since we couldn't see everyone, I'm hoping all my favorites made it.

No comments: