Monday, October 15, 2012

The Voice, Ep. 3.11

Julio vs Terisa: Team Blake
Very interesting duo, but I think it could work. I don't think Julio stands a chance, to be honest because she's such a powethouse, even though the song might suit him better. She starts out a little out of control and all over the place...vocally and physically. Julio is very solid. I actually liked Julio better, she was just too wild! The winner: Julio!!! Wow! Yay, Julio! Cee Lo steals Terisa.

Dez vs Paulina: Team Christina
Paulina's audition was really poor, so let's see if she gets better. I love Dez, so I'm rooting for him all the way. Thank you Christina and Billie for telling her to chill out with the vocal acrobats...less is more. The more she sings, the less I like her...which means Christina will probably pick her. You can't understand a word she's singing and her voice is just super annoying. The winner: Dez! Woohoo! Props to Christina for getting it right!

Benji vs Sam: Team Adam
I can't wait for this matchup, it's going to be epic! They are both so fantastic, it's going to be so close. I love each of their voices so much! I'm really hoping someone steals the loser, because neither of them deserve to be the loser. You can't get much more perfect than this performance! The winner: Sam! Wow, gotta say I'm surprised, but not disappointed because he's very good. I am disappointed that after all the positive feedback for Benji, no one stole him.

Nicholas vs Todd: Team Cee Lo
These two...not really a fan of either. I just can't really stand Nicholas or his voice. Todd has a decent voice, so he would have to be my pick. Todd actually ended the song really strong. Why they are so blown away with Nicholas, I just don't know...don't get it. The winner: Nicholas (darn it Cee Lo!)

Lelia vs Suzanna: Team Blake
This should be a really good pairing. Ugh...until I heard that Blake picked the song "Dog Days Are Over" by Florence and the Machine. Anyone who knows me, knows that I hate their music with a passion! Can't stand it, it's painful! I think they both have very good voices, despite the horrendous song choice. The winner: Suzanna

Joselyn vs Sylvia: Team Christina
These two seem very evenly-matched. I like them both. They are two gorgeous, talented women, there's no denying that. I feel a steal coming on this one. The winner: Sylvia. Adam and Blake for the steal! And Joselyn chooses Adam. I'm ok with that but I was kind of hoping Adam would have one spot left, just in case Blake does something stupid and doesn't choose Cassadee Pope.

No comments: