Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Next: Semi-Finals Round 2

The results from the vote of last week's semi-finals:

Moving on to the finals is Michael Ray, which means he doesn't need to perform until Thursday.

Jordan Baird
He sings a Tyler Hilton song, which is awesome! I was beginning to think no one knew who Tyler Hilton was...which is sad, because Tyler is awesome. He performed it very well. It's too bad his voice cracked a little on the last note. Otherwise it was really, really good.

Ashley Kimbrae
She sings Rihanna's "California King Bed". The low notes at the beginning were a little weak, but it got a little better. I didn't care for the overdone vibrato. I don't know that it was one of her best performances, but she ended it strong.

Ali Brustofski
She sings Bruno Mars's "The Way You Are". I liked the way she ended the song, I thought it was really good.

Krystle Cruz
She sings "Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato. I definitely think this was her best performance. She didn't overdo it, it was very subtle, yet powerful. Very nicely done Krystle.

Cori Yarckin
She sings "Everybody Talks" by Neon Trees. Very strange song choice for her, I think (even though I like the song). It started off very odd, but it did get better. I thought her weird acting during the song was just a bit much (sorry to disagree John Rich).

Iliana
She sings Maroon 5's "One More Night", which I love! She was great! One of my favorites of the night!

No comments: