Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dancing With The Stars, Ep. 15.5

Last week we said goodbye to Joey...what?! I cannot believe he went home before Bristol. So sad. I'm gonna miss him.

Drew & Anna
Drew is hot! That was a crazy performance! Loved it! It had a little bit of everything. So hot and spicy. I thought it deserved a better score.
24

Gilles & Peta
Great steamy song for Gilles to be flying around on a harness to. I don't think that there's anything that he can't dance well. I loved the character that he was acting out, it definitely added to the dance. And, gotta love the guyliner.
25.5

Melissa & Tony
Tony is really beating her up in rehearsal! Yikes! Can I just say that she has to be one of the most gorgeous women in the world. Awesome routine. I love the energy, it was so much fun! Crazy moves, too. The head drop/lift at the beginning was crazy enough, and that was just the beginning!
27 (highest score of the season so far)

Apolo & Karina
He cracks me up! I love his Gilles impression. Ooh, he's just so cute! Such a good performance. Great technique and drama. Loved it!
25.5

Kelly & Val
Brother rivalry, interesting concept Kelly. She just oozes drama! Very strong performance. Val finally has a partner who can contend for the title.
27

Kirstie & Maks
Carson's "Moves Like Jagger" dance, oh my! Maks in tight pants? Thanks Kirstie! The wig? NO THANK YOU! Yikes, that was just scary! Once you get past all that, it was a great dance!
24

Sabrina & Louis
Love the purple, good choice! That girl is fierce! Very good performance.
25.5

Emmitt & Cheryl
Paso doble is obviously the perfect choice for him. Loved the rehearsal, with him running and sliding across the floor, that was great! He is always so captivating, he really draws you into the dance. And the slide was a success, straight through her legs! If I was Cheryl, I would have been terrified seeing that big football player charging me like that, but she stood firm, good job Cheryl!
25

Helio & Chelsie
You can tell this guy just has so much fun when he dances. Doing the quickstep was a very bold move, because that has to be one of the toughest dances to do. He definitely did a great job with it. It wasn't overly exciting, but it was danced well.
25.5

Bristol & Mark
I'm just so disgusted by Bristol. Sorry Bristol fans, I just don't get her. Her attitude just sucks. I don't know how she can say that Mark wants to go home, because she barely looks like she wants to be there half the time herself. The reason he missed rehearsal? There was a family emergency with his mom. I think that qualifies for a good excuse. Does he probably want to be with Shawn or Sabrina? I would, and not just because they are better dancers. They are clearly more fun to be around and have a more positive attitude. Who wants to be around a sour puss all day? He's a loyal partner, so he's not trying to sabotage her. OK, ranting over. I thought Bristol looked really pretty and was much improved. However, as her score reflects, she's still way out of her league. Nice try, but it's time to go home.
22.5

Shawn & Derek
Cool trampoines! That was an awesome way to enter the dancefloor! I just hope they don't get marked off too many points for doing lifts. It made the routine fantastic, though. Matching splits! Go Derek! Then the fall off the stairs into the orchestra pit! Wow! Loved everything about that routine! In a week of iconic dances, this will be an iconic dance of it's own! Awesome!
26.5 (9.5 from Bruno!)

No comments: