Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Survivor, Ep. 25.4

The question remains: can Matsing NOT come in dead last? Part of me really thinks Kalabaw or Tandang will throw the next challenge just so they can vote someone out.

Who knew, sweet little Pete has some Russell (Hantz, that is) tendancies! Creating chaos out of nowhere=sneaky. Risky move "hiding" the idol clue in RC's bag in plain sight for Abi to find. Hopefully his little move won't come back to bite him.

Malcolm continues to amaze me. I love his insights and I love his opinions about Russell. He's dead on!

Russell is such an idiot and he will probably luckily just stumble on the idol. I hope Malcolm and Denise figure it out first!

The Challenge:
Malcolm is the man! He is awesome! Denise is a beast! All 6 other women sat out, she was the only woman in tbe challenge and she kept up with the guys!

Tandang wins and down to the wire...Matsing ALMOST pulled it out. Wow. They had it! Poor Malcolm, he just couldn't pull through at the end. 4 losses in a row!

Russell is losing it! I am so sick of his holier than thou attitude! He tries to talk tbe talk, but he can't walk the walk.

Tribal Council:
All I can say is that I really hope Malcolm and Denise's alliance is true and Russell gets blindsided. Malcolm and Russell's votes for each other cancel each other...it comes down to Denise and she stay's true to Malcolm! See ya Russ!

No comments: