Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Voice, Ep. 3.14

Adriana vs Jordan-Team Christina
I don't really agree with Christina's directions to them about really taking liberties amd trying to make it their own. It was just vocal runs all over the place! Way too over-done in my opinion. Half the time they were screaming and way pitchy. I don't think either of them had the edge. I am not impressed with either of them to be honest. The Winner: Adriana

Kelly vs Michaela-Team Blake
I really like Michaela's voice. Kelly surprised me, because I don't think I cared much for her audition. She really brought it! I expected it from Michaela, but Kelly, wow! She really brought the attitude. I think I might have to give it to Kelly, but I have a feeling that he will pick Michaela. The Winner: Michaela

Avery vs Chevonne-Team Cee Lo
Can I just say how much I love Avery? And, can I say how much I can't stand Chevonne? She's really, really annoying. Judging by the time left in this episode, we know that this will be the last battle and we know that Christina will steal the loser, so we know that both of them are going to continue. Avery's voice is so smooth and silky, I love it. Chevonne's voice...it's like nails on a chalkboard and it really bothers me. I never thought she should have made it out of the blind auditions in the first place. She does a LOT of screaming and when she screams she goes way off key. I'm so glad both Adam and Blake liked Avery more. And of course Christina liked Chevonne more...duh! Cee Lo should absolutely pick Avery, because obviously the lesser Chevonne belongs on Christina's team of mediocre women. The Winner: Avery! Woohoo! And as expected, Christina picks Chevonne.

No comments: