Monday, October 8, 2012

The Voice, Ep. 3.10

The battle is on: Battle Rounds! I'm anxious to see the advisors!

Team Blake: I love Michael Buble!
Casey vs Terry-interesting matchup.
They had a very good unison to start the song! I really like Terry. Casey has really improved since his audition. I think Terry's stronger though, and I think he killed it! The Winner: Terry (woohoo!) I'm 1-1!

Team Adam: Mary J Blige...not really a fan.
Bryan vs Collin
I love the Sublime song choice! Very strange choice for 2 R&B kinda guys, but it's groovy. I love when Adam sings...gosh he's good. Collin seems really off-beat, either too fast or too slow. His voice is good though. Bryan just seems like a natural. He had some really nice moments. I think I like Bryan better. The Winner: Bryan! I'm 2-2! Whoa, Blake and Cee Lo want to steal! Good for Collin, I like him too. And he chooses Blake!

Team Cee Lo: hello Rob Thomas! Love him!
Diego vs JR
I'm not crazy about the song choice for either of them. Diego is in trouble-he's a good singer, but he just doesn't have the experience. The song started way too low for Diego, but it definitely got better. Their unison is very good. I don't think Diego did quite enough, it will be JR I think. The Winner: Diego! Wow, I blew that one, I'm 2-3. I really thought someone might steal JR.

Team Christina: so excited to see what Billie Joe has to offer.
De'borah vs Nelly's Echo
Love Nelly's Echo! So, these 2 look like twins! Scary/creepy!  Christina's dumb, so she'll probably pick De'borah. But...I'm pretty sure someone would steal, so maybe that would be ok! The whole performance seems a little disjointed. Both were good individually, but together it didn't quite sound as good as I thought it would. Wow, De'borah got really carried away at the end! Yikes! The Winner: De'borah (I knew it). Steal, steal, steal people! What, no steal??? Aw, so bummed.

Team Blake:
2Steel Girls vs Gracia
"Sin Wagon"-great song choice! I'm not sure about this matchup, they're both pretty even. I think Gracia might have the edge. The Winner: Gracia (I'm 4-5)

Team Cee Lo:
Amanda vs Trevin
2 powerhouses right here. Their voices are so perfectly matched. The performance is just amazing. Whoa, Trevin's hitting some crazy high notes! Very tough choice, and a steal is a given. The Winner: Trevin. The 3 remaining coaches all vie for the steal, but Adam is victorious.

Great first edition of the battle rounds! Each performance was truly a battle, and there will be a lot more where these came from.

No comments: