Monday, October 22, 2012

Dancing With The Stars, Ep. 15.9

Can I get a "HALLELUJAH"? Bristol is gone! All is right with the world again! Thankfully, neither of the teams will have to suffer listening to her nad attitude.

Going into tonight's show, I'm wondering if Melissa will be able to perform. Just like her last time on the show, she got hurt in rehearsals.

This week's theme: Guilty Pleasures

Kelly & Val-Samba
Great song, fun dance. She is so good! Her and Val are quite the hot couple.
24.5

Gilles & Peta-Rumba
Gilles cracks me up! I wish the crowd would shut up, their constant yelling is ruining the beautiful moments. For a guy, he is such a pretty dancer! He is just phenomenal, that's all there is to it. Oh my gosh Carrie Ann was so carried away she flew off her chair! Yikes!
29.5

Kirstie & Maks-Quickstep
Mrs. Robinson? Ugh...couldn't have picked a worse song...but it is kind of fitting for her I guess. For a fast dance, she handled it really well.
25.5

Emmitt & Cheryl-Samba
Emmitt is such a character, I love him! I'm convinced there isn't any dance that he doesn't look good doing. Not only does he perform the moves, but he has fun doing them.
29 (10 from Bruno!)

Team "Call Me Maybe" Freestyle : Apolo, Shawn, Melissa, Sabrina

Brutal rehearsal...lots of bumps and falls. I'm a little surprised Derek is struggling with the song. It's poppy and fun and he can choreograph anything.

Despite having to go to the hospital with a herniated disc in her nevk, Melissa is cleared to dance!

Cool, cool, cool!!! Loved every single second of that! I loved the theme of high school/cheerleaders. The stunts were so amazing and so fun to watch. Individually they were awesome and as a team they were amazing. I'm guessing Melissa's doctors did not know what she would be doing in this dance when they cleared her...yikes! She was being flung all over the place! Simply amazing routine and it should have gotten the perfect 30.
29.5 (2 10s!)

I can't wait to see the other group's "Gangnam Style". It's going to be hilarious.

No comments: