Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Voice, Ep. 3.12

Liz vs Nicole: Team Blake
One would think Liz has the advantage, as the winner of a singing reality show a couple years ago. "She's had a rough road"...yeah, winning a show and being signed to P. Diddy's record label is really rough. I'm not really a fan of Liz's voice, so I'd pick Nicole. The winner: Liz (big surprise...I really, really don't want to see her win a 2nd show)

Alessandra vs Kayla: Team Adam
I really like Kayla's voice, not so crazy about Alessandra. Alessandra just sounds like she's trying too hard. Ooh, she really cracked on those high notes...yikes! The winner: Kayla! Yay! Christina pulled a sneaky steal of Alessandra. I really don't think she was good enough to be worthy of a steal, but whatever.

Emily vs Mackenzie: Team Cee Lo
I really like the song choice for these 2. They're both so good! I really love Mackenzie's quirky voice, it's so unique. Emily was really flat and jumping seemed to make her lose her breath. Mackenzie really looked comfortable and you wouldn't really know that he is more used to playing an instrument. The winner: Mackenzie! Yes! Thank you Cee Lo! That was the right choice despite what the other judges said.

No comments: