Friday, October 19, 2012

Project Runway, Ep. 10.14: The Finale

The finale is here! As long as Fabio doesn't win, I'll be happy.

The final runway show...

Chris
Overall, I like most of the pieces in his collection. But, they all seem really different and I'm not sure how they all fit into the same collection.

Melissa
Love her stuff. That last red dress was amazing! Way to represent as the only female in the top 4!

Dmitry
I've continually been impressed with his stuff, so I'm most excited to see his collection. A couple of questionable pieces (and I hated the girls' eyebrows!), but overall, it's a really nice collection.

Fabio
I don't really care for all the washed out pastel colors. They all kind of look the same to me. There isn't really any piece that I could see myself wearing. Just not my taste at all.

It's really hard to tell from the judges comments who is going to win...except, I don't think it's Chris. I hope it's Dmitry, but it's worrying me that it sounds like it's going to be between Dmitry and Fabio.

The Results
4th place: Chris
3rd place: Melissa
2nd place: Fabio

The winner of Project Runway Season 10 is...DMITRY!!!!!!!

Woohoo!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was so happy to hear Dmitry won. I really liked his overall style, and he has been my favorite since the beginning of the season. My co-worker at DISH is a fan of Melissa’s, but I just did not under stand her esthetic. Unfortunately, I missed the season finale of “Project Runway,” but it is recorded on my Hopper; there is a ton of DVR recording space and with all the available room I’m going to record the upcoming “Project Runway: All stars.” I can’t wait for the new season, and see some of my favorites from past seasons.