Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Voice Ep. 6.8

The Battle Rounds continue...

Team Adam

Caleb Elder vs. Delvin Choice -Aloe Blacc "The Man"
I sure hope Caleb wins this battle, I love him! He's just so quirky and fun, and his voice is so good! But Delvin is good too! I love what Caleb did with the song. Delvin sounded more like the original song, while Caleb added something new and fresh to it. I didn't know how good these 2 would sound together, but they definitely made it work and it was really entertaining.
WINNER: Delvin

Team Blake

Megan Ruger vs. Ria Eaton - Avril Lavigne "Happy Ending"
We didn't get to see this performance, just a clip.
WINNER: Megan

Team Shakira

Clarissa Serna vs. Jeremy Briggs - Foreigner "Cold as Ice"
2 rockers going head to head. I love both of these 2, I don't know who I would pick.Great song choice, too, Shakira! They have some great chemistry together as they are kind of going at each other. They're both totally believable as the "villain". I really love Jeremy's voice. His high notes were so clear and strong. Clarissa has a voice that cuts like glass, but also has some grit to it. She sounds a little bit like Anastasia...I just picked up on that! They have great harmony, and the last part that was a capella, was incredible! I seriously don't know who Shakira is going to pick or who I would pick. I sure hope there's a steal!
WINNER: Clarissa

Doendyl vs. Lindsay Pagano - Carole King "I Feel the Earth Move"
We didn't get to see this performance, just a clip.
WINNER: Doendyl

Team Usher

Brothers  Walker vs. Morgan Wallen - Avicii "Hey Brother"
We didn't get to see this performance, just a clip.
WINNER: Morgan

Brittnee Camelle vs. Melissa Jimenez - Melanie Fiona "Give it to Me Right"
I could go either way with these 2. I kind of like them both, but something kind of bugs me about each of them, too. I think Brittnee had a great solo at the beginning. I think she had a lot of stronger parts than Melissa. That said, I really like Melissa's voice. I thought they ended up blending very well. I think Brittnee was stronger through most of the song, but Melissa came on pretty strong at the end, and had a huge last note to overpower Brittnee.
WINNER: Melissa
ADAM STEAL: Brittnee
Adam and Shakira both tried to steal, but she chose Adam

Don't forget to follow on Twitter for updates and live show tweets! https://twitter.com/LSRealityBites
And follow this blog with Bloglovin

No comments: