Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Voice, Ep. 6.6

Last of the Battle Rounds...each of the coaches only have 1 spot left to fill

Team Adam

Caleb Elder
He said he wanted to work with Adam, and as the only coach who had 1 spot to fill, he got lucky. He had a real cool charisma on stage. It didn't take long for Adam to turn around. I like his voice, and he was kind of quirky and different. He reminded me of the one guy from Adam's team last season with the glasses. This guy has everything: he's cute and has a very cool voice. I loved the fun things he did with his voice at the end, and how he just had fun dancing around the stage. He looked so comfortable up there. I think he's going to be fun to watch.

Team Blake

Kaleigh Glanton
I really like her voice, and so did Adam because he turned around right away for her. I don't know what it was about it, but it was just really cool. The song choice was really interesting, and the way she sang it was really interesting and I almost didn't recognize it. Blake and Usher also turned around at the end, too.

Team Shakira

Lindsay Bruce
I love the tone of her voice. She's very good. A little too country for me, but she's very talented. Both Adam and Shakira turned around. I know if Blake had a spot left, he would have turned, too.

Team Usher

Brittnee Cemelle
She started out so softly you cold hardly hear her. The low notes were pretty weak and shaky. Once she got to the chorus, she was really strong. Then she hit some really strong high notes as well. She must have just been really nervous at the beginning. Usher turned around about halfway through and then Shakira pulled an Usher by hitting her button at the very last second.

Next week, the Battle Rounds start!


Don't forget to follow on Twitter for updates and live show tweets! https://twitter.com/LSRealityBites
And follow this blog with Bloglovin

No comments: