Saturday, August 3, 2013

So You Think You Can Dance, Ep. 10.11

In Jeopardy: Mariah, BluPrint, Makenzie, Alan, Jenna and Curtis

Alexis & Nico-Jive
Great kicks and flicks. I love their energy. Very fun routine.

Jenna & Tucker-Contemporary
Yay! A Travis Wall routine! I love the "puppet strings". That's something we've never seen on this show before...so creative. The whole dance was moving, beautiful and gave me chills.

Makenzie & Paul-Hip-Hop
Really great job. I didn't think Paul would be that good at hip-hop! It was a very steamy dance and they had great chemistry.

Mariah & BluPrint-Jazz
This is not what you would expect for a Jazz routine. It is so cool! So much hard-hitting choreography...it should be a Hip-Hop routine. I loved the music and costumes, too. The only thing negative was that they seemed a bit timid at times and their transitions weren't as smooth as they could hsve been.

Malece & Alan-Hip-Hop
I loved this routine! Malece is just crazy good. I really like Alan and I enjoyed his performance, but I know the judges will say he needed to hit it harder. I think it would hsve been even better if he did, becsuse he seemed a little to loosy-goosy.

Hayley & Curtis-Contemporary
This was a great routine and I lived the ladder! Who knew you could do so much cool choreography with a ststionary, vertical ladder? I especially loved tge ending at the very top of the ladder.

Amy & Fik-Shun-Jazz
Such a cool, fun routine. Fik-Shun uses so many facial expressions when he dances, it really makes everything he does so believable. The leap into his arms at the end was freat, snd I lived how he dropped her down around his neck. He doesn't look like he should be strong enough to pull it off. They make a great couple.

Jasmine & Aaron-Quickstep
It was definitely quick! I loved the flips, especially the ending. And her legs, my goodness!

Going Home: Mariah & BluPrint

No comments: