Thursday, December 12, 2013

X Factor, Ep. 3.23

For tonight's results show, the contestants are starting their campaign for the win.

The first act saved is Carlito Olivero! He performs "Suavemente Besame", and it is really good! He just keeps taking it up another notch with every performance. This could be his best performance yet. I don't care what anyone else says, I think he deserves to be in the finals. He has improved tremendously since the beginning and his performance level has been so good in the past several weeks.

The next act going to the finals is Alex & Sierra! Woohoo!! They are singing one of my favorite songs right now: "Let Her Go" by Passenger. Sierra was a little flat at the beginning, but they found their groove, and it was awesome!

And last but not least, Jeff Gutt is in the top 3!!!!!! Yes! I was a little scared there for a minute. I think it's Jeff's competition to lose, so I would have been absolutely shocked and devastated if he would have gone home. Jeff sings "Open Arms" and he slays it. This guy is ready for the big time. I'm so happy for him!

No disrespect to Restless Road, but they just were not up to the standards of the other 3 at this point in the competition. They had a good run, but they have some work to do. The top 3 are absolutely perfect. I'm so glad this is the 3 that made it. I can't believe America actually got it exactly right!

Don't forget to follow on Twitter for updates and live show tweets! https://twitter.com/LSRealityBites

No comments: