Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Sing-Off, Ep. 4.6

Theme: Judge's Choice

Filharmonic
"Baby I Need Your Lovin'" by The Four Tops-Not too excited about this performance. I like them doing more popular stuff. This was just too old and boring for me. I'll take Bruno Mars's "Treasure" any day over this. I would have liked to have seen them do something different with it and make it a little more modern.

Ten
"Proud Mary" by Ike and Tina Turner-Yuck! I hate this song, and what's with all the old stuff tonight? Well, I would say that Deedee nailed Tina Turner. It was a very explosive number and they threw a lot of stuff into it. It was definitely not my favorite, but they did a good job.

Home Free
"Colder Weather" by The Zac Brown Band-Beautiful performance...even if it was country. By far, my favorite performance of the night.

Vocal Rush
"My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark" by Fallout Boy-Absolute best song choice of the night. I think it would have been a little bit better if they would have sang it a key or 2 lower. It sounded to happy in the higher notes. It felt a bit rushed. It was good, but it wasn't as great as I had hoped.

Ultimate Sing-Off
Filharmonic vs. Ten

Oh, I so hope Filharmonic stays! I like them so much better than Ten. However, Filharmonic has been in the bottom before and the judges have loved Ten, so it's going to be a tough battle.

"Should I Stay or Should I Go"-Ten turned it into a gospel song, that was weird. I did like the funny parts they added to it. Filharmonic isn't really doing much...uh-oh!

Eliminated: Filharmonic
I knew it...bummer. I really, really liked them.

Don't forget to follow on Twitter for updates and live show tweets! https://twitter.com/LSRealityBites

No comments: