Friday, December 6, 2013

X Factor, Ep. 3.21

1st Elimination:  Ellona Santiago (Girls-Demi)
Whoa! I did NOT see that one coming! I'm not too upset, but...wow. I thought she actually did better this week, she was actually growing.

Emblem3 Performance
Emblem3 showing why THEY should have won last season instead of that dumb country guy...whatever his name was. I have to say that I'm a huge fan of Emblem3 and their album is really good...check it out!

In Jeopardy: Rion Paige and Carlito Olivero
This is a perfect bottom 2, because it means that Jeff Gutt and Alex & Sierra are safe and are through to the semi-finals!!!! I thought Rion should have went last week, and I feel the same this week. I think Carlito is a little better. Rion is really good too, so no one is really the "loser" here.

I don't think Rion sang very well on her "save-me" song. Her high notes were really flat. Her voice did a lot of screeching. She seems to be doing a lot more of that lately. I don't remember that being such a problem early on in the competition.

Carlito has turned into such a performer. I think he did an awesome job with Usher's "You Make Me Wanna". He turned it into more of a performance, than a last-ditch "save-me" effort. It was just like any other performance, which I thought was really refreshing and shows that he knows what he's doing and is very comfortable and confident, and just wants to perform. He worked the stage and even went into the audience and sang to someone. And this wasn't a Latino song, which he hasn't done as well with in the past, but he killed it!

Judge's Send Home: Rion Paige (Girls-Demi)
Demi sends home Carlito
Paulina sends home Rion
Kelly sends home Rion
Simon sends home Rion

Top 4:
Jeff Gutt - Over 25s (Kelly)
Alex & Sierra - Groups (Simon)
Restless Road - Groups (Simon)
Carlito Olivero - Boys (Girls)

Note: Demi lost both of her remaining acts and is now left with no one on her team. 

Don't forget to follow on Twitter for updates and live show tweets! https://twitter.com/LSRealityBites

No comments: