Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Voice, Ep. 5.17

Tonight 2 will go home. For the first time on The Voice, viewers will have a last minute say in who goes home. They will announce the bottom 3, and in a 5-minute window, viewers can tweet the name of the person they want to save. Those votes will help save one of the bottom 3, sending the other 2 singers home.

Bottom 3: Josh Logan (Team Christina), Kat Robichaud (Team CeeLo), Jonny Gray (Team CeeLo)

I'm a little surprised by this result. I had a feeling that Josh would be in the bottom, I thought maybe Kat would be, but I didn't see Jonny being there.

Going Home: Jonny and Josh

Wow, I'm shocked. I cannot believe that Jonny didn't get enough tweets. I wasn't crazy about his performance last night...he's much better than what he did, but geez.

So, Kat is saved by the tweets and she will be a part of the Top 10.

Adam's and Blake's teams remain intact with 3 singers each. Meanwhile, Christina and CeeLo are down to 2 singers each.

Don't forget to follow on Twitter for updates and live show tweets! https://twitter.com/LSRealityBites

No comments: