Monday, March 18, 2013

Dancing With The Stars, Ep. 16.1

Kellie & Derek
Saying it now: FAVORITE COUPLE! Look at Kellie go! I knew she would be good!
Judges' Scores: 21

Victor & Lindsay
I didn't expect him to be so cute! He is a lot smoother than I thought he would be. Boxers are usually really stiff, and I thought he did really well.
Judges' Scores: 18

Ingo & Kym
I think it's very interesting that they introduced Contemporary as an official style this year. It's a great dance, but I definitely don't think it's ballroom. Either way, I loved this dance! Love Coldplay's "Yellow" and the singers actually didn't ruin it for a change! He looked great, he danced great...awesome!
Judges' Scores: 20

Lisa & Gleb
I cannot express how much I am not looking forward to her. I can't stand any of the RHs (Real Housewives). Look at those abs on Gleb! Does she really have to bring her dog everywhere with her? I mean, it's cute and everything, but really? She actually did better than I expected, but it was very boring. The song didn't help.
Judges' Scores: 18

D.L. & Cheryl
Pun intended: he's kind of a joke. Could not have possibly danced the cha-cha any slower.
Judges' Scores: 12

Zandaya & Val
First of all: what kind of weird yellow shoes was Val wearing? OK, gotta say, I'm pretty impressed with this girl, especially for being the youngest on the show...ever.
Judges' Scores: 24

Sean & Peta
How did I know Sean's face would be turning all shades of red? Definitely matches his suit! Overall, Sean's looking pretty good! The pace of this dance is really quick and he seems to be keeping up really well!
Judges' Scores: 19

Aly & Mark
Great music choice...this is going to be fun! Love them as a couple! No surprise that she's really good. Mark's got another Shawn on his hands.
Judges' Scores: 21

Dorothy & Tristan
What's with the gross beard Tristan? That must go! Dorothy's a skater, so she's probably going to be pretty good. She's definitely very graceful, but it was pretty slow and boring, as most foxtrots are.
Judges' Scores: 21

Wynonna & Tony
She's surprisingly light on her feet. She looks like she's having fun. She definitely brought a lot of sass to the ballroom with that one.
Judges' Scores: 18

Andy & Sharna
Can't wait to see this! It's so hard to take him seriously, but he's actually not that bad! I like that he seems to be taking this seriously and doing the show for a good reason. Good for him.
Judges' Scores: 17

Jacoby & Karina
Jacoby's got the moves! Whoa...breakin' loose! Fun dance, and he did a great job. No surprises from the season's resident NFL player. His personality's going to have to grow on me though...he's not as likeable as NFLers in the past (at least yet). (Whoa...Carrie Ann said exactly the same thing..."he's got the moves"! Great minds think alike).
Judges' Scores: 20

No comments: