Thursday, March 7, 2013

American Idol, Ep. 12.17: Top 10

America Has Voted And The Top 10 Are...

Top 5 Guys:
Paul Jolley
Burnell Taylor
Curtis Finch, Jr.
Devin Velez
Lazaro Arbos

My Score: 4/5-I guessed Nick instead of Devin

Top 5 Girls:
Janelle Arthur
Candice Glover
Angie Miller
Amber Holcomb
Kree Harrison

My Score: 4/5-I guessed Aubrey instead of Janelle

I kind of liked this new format to reveal the ones who made it through. Instead of making them stand on stage and critique each one...again...they all sat backstage. One by one Ryan revealed one person who made it through. The surprise was that the live audience and judges didn't know who was coming out on stage next. Each singer then sang a victory song. Overall, there were some atrocious song choices and because of all the emotions, there were some really bad performances. My favorites Lazaro and Angie had 2 of the better performances (and Keith even started crying during Angie's performance!).

Overall, I'm pretty impressed with my guesses! I was pretty sure of myself, but there were a few on the bubble and you never know how America is going to vote. Only missing 1 guy and 1 girl is not too shabby! This bodes well for my American Idol bracket at work...going for a repeat victory!

No comments: