Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The Voice, Ep. 10.2

Blind Auditions: Part 2



Team Adam

Caroline Burns, 15
She tried out last season. I don't really remember her. She definitely sounds her age. Her voice is so light and airy. What a horrible song choice. Yuck! I think she has a pretty good voice, but I'm not blown away. I was really, really bored during this performance.
Chair Turns: 2 (Adam, Blake)

Laith Al-Saadi, 38
He looks 58. With long hair and a ZZ Top beard, you could kind of expect what we were going to hear. He's not much to look at, but he's got an interesting voice. He had some mad guitar skills, too!
Chair Turns: 2 (Adam, Blake)

Catherine Pope

Team Blake

Adam Wakefield, 33
Come on Adam, he only sang a couple words...what are you turning around for? He's clearly meant for Blake. Classic old-fashioned country. I think he's got a decent voice, but I'd love to hear him sing something different.
Chair Turns: 2 (Adam, Blake)

Angie Ketlhauer, 24
I'm not really sure how I feel about her. I think she's got an interesting voice. I couldn't really get into the song. I did kind of like the rocker chick thing she brought to the country song.
Chair Turns: 3 (Adam, Pharrell, Blake)

Team Christina

Shalyah Fearing, 15
She has a really strong voice. Great pitch, great stage presence. She has quite a range, too. I cannot believe she is only 15 with a voice like that. She sounds so incredibly mature. Not surprising that Christina was the only one to turn around for her.

Lacy Mandigo

Kata Hay, 28
Turn it down about 10 notches, please. She's very over-the-top and way too intense. Not my cup o' tea. 3 chair turns in the last second. I was kind of hoping for no turns, but they saved her for last on the show, so you know she's getting on the show.
Chair Turns: 3 (Adam, Pharrell, Blake)

Team Pharrell

Joe Vivona, 27
It started out pretty slow, but I really started to enjoy the 2nd half.I'm not sure he's going to be very memorable.
Chair Turns: 3 (Adam, Pharrell, Blake)

Emily Keener, 16
Shoutout Ohio! I've never heard of her town, but it sounds like a lot of little towns in Ohio. She sounded like she got a little bit off when the first chair turned. The low parts were too low and she had some really iffy notes going higher. Suddenly all the chairs turned? Really? She is doing so many weird things with her voice. So strange. There were some nice things and then some just really off things. Not sure what to make of that, but the coaches all liked it for some reason.
Chair Turns: 4

Jonathan Bach


Don't forget to follow on Twitter for updates and live show tweets! https://twitter.com/LSRealityBites
And follow this blog with Bloglovin


No comments: