Wednesday, March 2, 2016

American Idol Predictions - Help!

Calling all American Idol viewers! As you know if you've read this blog, every year for the last 4 years, some friends from work and I have created our own American Idol bracket we call "Queen of the Idol Picks". When we get to the Top 10, we each choose who we think will win it all. Each week, we pick who we think will be in the bottom 3 and who will go home. Points are assigned to each pick we get right. A 10-point bonus is awarded at the end if the person we picked at the beginning wins it all. I've won it twice, and I REALLY want to win the final one to bring home the final trophy!

Every year, I have a pretty good feeling who is going to win. I've won twice, with the help of my winner picks of Phillip Phillips and Caleb Johnson! In the years I didn't win, I picked the runner-up or final 3 singer (Clark Beckham-2nd and Angie Miller-3rd). So, as you can see, I have a pretty good track record. This year, I just have no idea which direction to go! I normally feel like someone I love is going to win, so I feel good about my choice. This year, I seem to be in the minority of people not #TeamLa'Porsha. I feel like this season could go so many directions depending on who ends up against who.

I need help! I've even gone so far as to put together a list of pros and cons for the people I'm sure are going to make it to the final weeks. There's clearly a case for why each of these singers could be our final American Idol. I would love to hear some other opinions to help me make my choice. I need to make my decision my show time tomorrow. And go!



Don't forget to follow on Twitter for updates and live show tweets! https://twitter.com/LSRealityBites
And follow this blog with Bloglovin


No comments: