Friday, September 6, 2013

Follow on Twitter & Blog Survey

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to thank everyone who is reading this blog right now. I hope you enjoy it, as much as I like writing it. I just wanted to let everyone know that you can now follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LSRealityBites. Rather than bombard all of my personal Twitter followers with a bunch of Reality show stuff that might not interest everyone, I decided to create an account just for that purpose. I often live tweet during shows, so join me in the conversation! I will also try to send a tweet when I've added a new post. I follow a lot of really fun Reality TV alumni, so I often retweet their hilarious tweets.

I've also been curious to know what you all think about the blog, so please take a few minutes to complete this survey. I want to write about what people want to read about, so let me know what you think! You'll find the survey below...I can't wait to hear from you!



No comments: