Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Voice, Ep. 5.4

More Blind Auditions...

Team Adam

Will Champlin - His dad was in the group Chicago. Not many people can pull of a Gavin DeGraw song, but he did a really good job. I think he could do some really good things in the competition. I really like his style and his voice doesn't sound like many others in the competition or anywhere for that matter.

James Irwin - He tried out last year and got no chair turns. I definitely think he is so much better this year! He got 4 chairs this time. Maybe it was the better song choice, but I think his extra work paid off. He gave a really great performance. I never would have expected him to sing an R.E.M. song.

Ashley DuBose - Wow, what a surprise. I didn't expect her to sound like that or be that good. I like her rendition of Rihanna's "Diamonds". Her voice is very sharp and piercing and like Adam said, it cuts like a knife.

Team Blake

Sam Cerniglia - He has such a unique voice. He's kind of a crooner, but also has a growl when he goes down low. But he also can hit some higher notes as well. He started off a little rocky and I wasn't sure where he was going with the song, but by the end, it was really, really good.

Emily Randolph

Justin Chain - This guy is pure country, there is no mistaking that accent. He is much better than the guy Adam picked last night.

Team CeeLo

R. Anthony - He's really interesting. I think he might be limited on what songs he will sound good singing. He definitely had a lot of passion behind his singing.

Keara Lashae

Team Christina

Stephanie Anne Johnson -  I did not expect "Black Horse and a Cherry Tree" from her. It was surprisingly really good.

Olivia Henken - She looks a lot like Carrie Underwood, she sounds a lot like her, and she sang a Carrie song. Tall order, but she killed it.

Amber Nicole

Don't forget to follow on Twitter for updates and live show tweets! https://twitter.com/LSRealityBites

No comments: