Monday, August 20, 2012

The Glass House, Ep. 10 The Finale

We start off with more of Erica talking about how much she loves Kevin, and Kevin saying how much he doesn't really care about her.

Kevin's plan: get Erica drunk so she'll start yelling at everyone. Mike likes this because the more she gets drunk, the better he looks. Plan=successful (so far).

Round and round they go...talking completely around and past each other. Neither one got anything out of their conversation. Kevin just cannot, even if his life depended it, tell Erica his true feelings without being ambiguous.

As a treat for the house, they have a graduation and roast each other. Way too many good zingers! Too bad they didn't do more of that kind of thing...it would have made the show better.

The results: Mike is out and Erica returns. She might just win this thing.

Next challenge is an individual challenge to see who goes to the final 3. Each one is hooked up to a harness and fly from one side to the other with puzzle pieces. I absolutely loved watching Jeffrey! Every leap, he had something funny that he screamed...too funny!

And Andrea comes out with the win! Jeffrey was close.

America voted and Erica is safe! Kevin and Jeffrey to the Limbo tubes--Jeffrey is out, which means Kevin is safe!

Final 3: Andrea, Erica, Kevin

Some last minute drama ensues over some clips of the remaining 3 when they didn't know the cameras were on them. Let's just say both Erica and Kevin didn't fair so well.

Live Finale: each player makes a final plea.

And the winner is...Kevin from Toledo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I felt so bad for Erica after they showed the clips and saw Kevin talking bad about her. I like Kevin and thought he played a good game, but that was sad to see. The show comes on a little too late for me, so when I woke up I had to watch it to find out who won. I used my Hopper with the Auto Hop feature, so it skipped the commercials for me and gave me more time to get ready before having to head to work at Dish. I am happy that he won in the end, because I think he played the game the best and tried to stay out of all the drama.

Lori Showalter said...

I agree...I think Kevin probably played the best game out of anyone. I also liked Andrea, I thought she did pretty well. I even liked Erica, just because I thought she was funny. I could have done without the drama though...seriously, get a clue: he's not into you! I do wish he would have been more clear with her though...he did kind of lead her on, so it wasn't totally her fault. And I also felt bad for her watching those clips, that had to feel awful.